Wednesday, 27th May 2020
10am EST | 3pm BST
Increasing network traffic brings with it increasing cyberattack risk.
SQL injections now represent over two thirds of all web application attacks. And the barrier to entry for web attacks has never been lower with the average cost of a DDoS attack now standing at $400 for a 24-hour period.
Thanks to the world’s largest cloud delivery platform with 260,000 servers deployed in 1,500 networks acrosss 136 countries, Akamai knows a thing or two about enhancing your web application security beyond the reach of malicious actors.
Join CTI Global together with our technology partner, Akamai Technologies and discover how to flatten the cyberthreat curve.
- How increasing internet traffic levels are leading to increased cyber attacks
- What kind of cyber attacks are most prevalent across industry
- Why any web security solution should mitigate risk at the network and application level
- Why bot management is often overlooked as a source of threat
- How identity management addresses many application layer threats
Please note this event is only open to end-user customers.